A standard business website could be a simple 1 or 2 page site which you use to promote your services, or it could be a more comprehensive site like ours which shows more information such as portfolio, client testimonials and a business blog. Prices for a standard website start at £300 + VAT for a very simple website. Each project is unique and we will provide a quote based on your specific requirements.
We love creating feature rich websites and here are a few examples of what we can create for you:
- Membership-only websites (where you have to register for free or paid subscription to view content).
- Online course/event/venue bookings, with selection of available forthcoming available dates.
- Ability to submit/manage customer support tickets.
- Social media integration e.g. Twitter feed integration, website login with social media account, Instagram feed integration, like/share/pin buttons on each website page etc.
- Data feed integration e.g. you might want to auto display available property listings in a particular area on your website and that information might be supplied in data feed by a 3rd party, so you don’t have to keep things manually updated.
The above is just a short list of examples. We have 25+ combined years of web development experience here at LinkBright Media and can work on the most advanced feature requests. Each project is unique and we will provide a quote based on your specific requirements.
Here at LinkBright Media we deal mostly with e-Commerce projects and we work exclusively with Magento or WooCommerce. An e-Commerce website can have just a couple of products or services, or it can manage, promote and sell thousands upon thousands of products. Here are a few examples of what we can offer:
- Allow website members to sell on your website (like eBay or via individual shops like Etsy).
- Integrate your website with other sales platforms such as eBay and Amazon.
- Import products using data feeds from a 3rd party e.g. drop ship products.
- Display your website/products in different languages.
- Allow wholesale customers to log in and see different prices and different information.
- Integration with 3rd party bookkeeping, inventory and CRM systems.
- Migration of existing websites from other platforms to Magento.
Prices for a standard e-Commerce website start at just £800 + VAT for a very simple website. Each project is unique and we will provide a quote based on your specific requirements.
Website Support / Feature Requests / Bug Fixing
For smaller ad-hoc requests and especially ‘bug fixes’ we only work on an hourly fee basis and not fixed price. It takes time to troubleshoot and pinpoint a problem before we know what we need to do to fix it – this can take a lot of time and it’s not something we can do in order to provide a quote. The troubleshooting is part of the work we need to carry out on the site, so we’d invoice for that time.
For new clients who don’t feel 100% comfortable with giving us a list of tasks to do with no fixed budget in mind, we normally suggest allowing us to complete a couple of tasks first. This will allow you to get a good feel for our level of expertise and the time it takes us to get things done for you.
Our standard hourly rate for our regular clients is just £25 or €35 + VAT. This rate is below average but we prefer to provide ongoing support as our main business rather than focusing on brand new projects all the time. We love to build a rapport with our clients and to help them on an ongoing basis over the years, and we can do that by offering an affordable rate. Have a look here which shows that some of our clients have trusted us with their sites for up to 7 to 10 years: testimonials.
We can usually always help you in terms of ongoing support within just a couple of days and we have a support/request ticket system to help us help you in a timely manner: submit support request.